As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These classic, old-fashioned No-Bake Cookies are the best for satisfying your sweet tooth! Sweetened deliciously with peanut butter, cocoa powder, non-dairy butter, sugar, almond milk and oats, these vegan goodies can be made in a matter of minutes. That’s why they’re so popular! Quick, easy and soooo tasty!
Sometimes it’s the simplest recipes that pack the most punch and these are pretty simple to make. All you need is a saucepan, because you use the stove for these no-bake yums.
There’s no baking involved!
Chocolate and peanut butter together is always a wonderful combo together, so you might want to double this no-bake cookie recipe. Especially, if you plan on sharing! 🙂
This recipe/batch makes 15 cookies and you can store them up to one week at room temperature, in an airtight sealed container.
It’s best to measure out all the ingredients before you start, because once you start the process, things happen pretty fast.
Stash a few away for any time you need a little pick me up. These are the ultimate snack any time of the day or night for sweet cravings to be fulfilled!
Everyone loves them and they go fast! Enjoy!
More no-bake ideas?
Classic No-Bake Cookies | Vegan
- Important! Measure all your ingredients out before starting, to make simpler.
- Line a baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Stir in the oats and mix until all of the oats are coated with the mixture and everything is well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls or a medium cookie scoop of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Can also firm up in fridge.
- Cookies will last up to a week in a covered air-tight container.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.