As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Easy Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are the best! They are so fluffy, so moist and sooooo delectable!
These muffins have just the right balance of banana and chocolate coming through each bite and we cannot stop! We love to have these amazing muffins for breakfast, dessert and for snacking throughout the day. Kids absolutely love them.
You just mix ’em up in less than 5 minutes and bake them for 20 minutes and voila!
You have a healthy sweet treat everyone will adore and will be asking for repeatedly!
Bananas and chocolate are like a perfect match made in heaven and it’s pretty obvious why they go so well together! They smell so good baking in the oven and even better going into your mouth! You’ll probably want to eat the whole batch immediately!
Hard to believe, but these babies are vegan by substituting applesauce instead of eggs and we absolutely love that! We always buy the 6 packs of applesauce you can buy that are already measured out in 1/2 cup increments and so convenient and can easily be found in your local grocery stores. You don’t have to refrigerate and you can use them as you need them.
These muffins are the perfect pantry staple. Perfect for vegan lovers and non-vegan lovers as well.
Freeze them, store them in the fridge or eat them at room temperature. Even microwave for 10 – 15 seconds to get that oven baked fresh taste. These are so heavenly and the whole family will be amazed!!
More muffins for snack time!
EASY BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS – FLUFFY, MOIST & VEGAN!
- 4 ripe bananas medium or 1 & 1/3 cups of mashed banana
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter cooled
- 2/3 cup sugar or sugar of choice We like Zulka or any organic sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour or Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour
- 1 cup dairy-free semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your muffin tins
- Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork.
- Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky.
- Divide into muffin tins.
- Bake until cake tester or toothpick pulls out cleanly for about 18-20 minutes
Original Recipe from The Baking ChocolaTess
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.