As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rock and Roll! Easy Vegan S’mores Bars are here to stay! Made with toasty, fluffy marshmallows, chocolate chips and a rich buttery graham shortbread crust, these comforting s’mores bars are so swoon-worthy delicious, we can’t stay out of them!
S’mores are one of those desserts that everyone wants to indulge in.
So hard to resist! That gooey marshmallow gets us every time, doesn’t it? Of course, we don’t want to downplay the other two partners in crime. Chocolate and graham cracker! One of the best dessert trios of all time!
For the vegan marshmallows we used Dandies Organic Marshmallows in this recipe and let us tell you, those marshmallows are amazing. There are other brands out there like Smashmallow that have really amazing flavors like cinnamon churro, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, strawberries and cream, neopolitan and toasted vanilla. They are like the perfect gourmet marshmallows! So Yummy!
We used Lilly’s chocolate chips in this recipe, but use your favorite non-dairy chocolate bars, chunks and chips. Another popular brand is Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Just check the ingredients to make sure they are dairy-free and you’re good to go!
Arguably the most popular vegan-friendly graham cracker on the market is Nabisco’s Original Grahams. Keebler is the next most common snack maker that also makes a vegan-friendly graham cracker. Their original graham crackers contain no animal products and are dairy free. For more graham cracker options, check here.
Love to bake bars?
Time to Face-Stuff!
Vegan S'mores Bars
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour like Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1
- ⅓ cup organic sugar of choice
- 5 whole vegan graham crackers (nabisco / keebler) or ½ cup + 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- 7 tbsp cold vegan butter cut into cubes
- 1 package mini or large marshmallows vegan
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips chunks or candy bar, more if you want some for the top of the marshmallow
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray with non-stick cooking spray, line with parchment paper or tinfoil for easy removal if preferred, spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press into pan.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, about 16-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. Add more chocolate chips on top if you wish. You also can melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.