As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This luscious Vegan Pecan Cream Pie is one dessert you must try! The pecan cream filling is so fluffy light and creamy delish with nutty, roasted pecans in every bite, topped off with whipped cream! YESSS!!
More Amazing Pie Ideas? Try out 10 Popular Vegan Light & Fluffy Holiday Pies You’ll Love, Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and this Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie!
Just provide the pie crust of your dreams and prepare this super simple cream pie together in no time to have a delicious, dreamy cream pie of your dreams!
Everyone will definitely want to be digging into this nutty dessert for sure! Pat yourself on the back already!
Simple Ingredients for Vegan Pecan Cream Pie
vegan cream cheese – Tofutti or Trader Joes or Aldi’s brands are favorites, but if you can’t find vegan cream cheese, you can make your own out of tofu. However, the store-bought varieties give a smoother texture and it’s easy all ready prepared for you.
So Delicious CocoWhip – Similar to Cool Whip, CocoWhip comes in a convenient tub format in both Original and Lite varieties. This dairy-free whipped topping is vegan & free of top allergens. CocoWhip is sold frozen, but it thaws into an aerated, fluffy consistency that keeps in the refrigerator for a week or so. It’s light yet very creamy with a sweet and indulgent flavor.
Other ingredients include Maple syrup, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Can you feel the love?
If you’re not vegan and still want to make this pie, you can substitute the non-dairy ingredients with dairy products easily! Either way, it’s a winner! Enjoy!
More Holiday Desserts!
- Vegan Carrot Cake | Moist & Amazing
- Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Fabulous Fruit Cookie Pizza
- 20 Easy Vegan Delicious No-Bake Snacks
- Classic Vegan Pumpkin Pie
LUSCIOUS VEGAN PECAN CREAM PIE
Vegan Pie Crust
- 1 9-inch vegan pie crust of choice, room temperature or cooled
Pecan Cream Filling
- 4 oz So Delicious CocoWhip thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped roasted pecans
So Delicious CocoWhip for topping
- 9 ounces So Delicious CocoWhip One container thawed
- Start with 1 (9-inch) vegan pie crust of choice, room temperature or cooled.
- Place into pie crust.
- Add 9 ounces whipped topping and sprinkle some pecans on top.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.