As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars are the best! We made this cookie dough last week and we loved it!
Edible cookie dough is a fun and sweet treat you can make anytime when you want a quick, amazing chocolate chip delight! So, we took this cookie dough to the next level and topped it with a luscious chocolate peanut butter ganache, to give it an extra shot of yum. You’re welcome!! 🙂
Keep these no-bake treats in the fridge for easy snacking and feeding your sweet tooth on a whim, as needed!
We can never resist these, because chocolate covered cookie dough squares are totally irresistible. So yummy and scrumptious!
You can make these cookie dough squares as large or as small as you want. They are rich and delish, so a small square of cookie dough is quite satisfying for me, but for major cookie dough lovers, go at it hard and heavy. We won’t stop you!
You can easily freeze this cookie dough as well. Just take however much dough you want out and put in fridge and let it thaw overnight. Then dig in!
More No Bake Bars!
We can never resist these, because obviously, chocolate covered cookie dough bites are totally irresistible! Safe to eat and soon to be your favorite cookie dough bars!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Edible Cookie Dough
- Heat treat the flour either by oven or microwave - See notes.
- Cream butter and sugars. Butter should be room temperature.
- Add in flour and mix.
- Slowly add in non-dairy milk until desired consistency. It’s important to note that the mixture will be dry and crumbly before you add the milk at the end. Be sure to add it slowly, just until the dough reaches your desired consistency.
- Add in chocolate chips.
Make the cookie dough recipe above, press into the pan and make some delicious ganache for delicious No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars!
Prepare the cookie dough
- Place the chocolate chips and oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until the ganache is melted and smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the top of the cookie dough, spreading so that it covers the dough evenly. Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate is firm.
- Cut into bars and store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.