As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yay! One Bowl Pineapple Muffins are the easiest to make! Perfect for breakfast or snacking it up, so who in the world could resist these soft, moist and ultra delicious homemade pineapple muffins? Plus, the aroma is heavenly. Made with simple ingredients in your pantry and one bowl to mix them up in while the oven preheats! We got this!
These bright and sunny muffins can be made with either fresh or canned pineapple, whichever you have available or want to use up. They are dairy-free and vegan too!!
You can serve them as is or you can make a simple pineapple glaze or even add some vegan cream cheese frosting if you want to take them up a notch. Even slathered with some vegan butter….Yes! They will taste incredible no matter what. Any leftover muffins freeze well for later, when you want to meal prep on the go.
We already added in one banana for the egg substitution, but feel free to stir a handful of shredded coconut and macadamia nuts into the pineapple muffin batter before baking to add a tropical twist! Then you get that nice Hawaiian vibe! Take me there! 🙂
So soft, so delish! The whole family will love these. Enjoy how easy!
More muffin love? Give these a try!
One Bowl Pineapple Muffins
- 1/2 cup oil of choice or melted vegan butter cooled
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 2/3 cup sugar of choice
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup pineapple diced fresh or canned, drained VERY well, ESPECIALLY IF YOU UP THE PINEAPPLE TO 1 CUP.
- Optional: ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut can be toasted
- Optional: 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners, spraying lightly with non-stick cooking spray if desired.
- Stir remaining ingredients into the bowl until batter is just evenly mixed.
- Portion evenly into 12 liners.
- Bake 20 minutes or until muffins have domed and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean. Let cool.
- Texture is even better the next day.
- Add a simple pineapple glaze by adding 1 heaping cup of confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and drizzle on top or add a vegan cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.