Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- 2 large bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups oatmeal
- Raw sugar optional
- Pre heat convection oven to 375°.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix bananas until smooth.
- Blend in the peanut butter.
- Stir in oatmeal, do not over mix.
- Form dough into 1½” balls, roll the balled dough in the raw sugar, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until set.
Peanut Butter Banana Cookies Shopping List
- Peanut Butter
- Raw Sugar
- Dried Cranberries
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
We LOVE to make desserts! Check out our other desserts recipes here.
This post contains affiliate links. These links help us out by giving us a small cut of each sale generated through them. They cost you absolutely nothing extra. We thank you so much if you order through our links! 🙂