As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peanut Butter Banana Cookies - 3 Ingredient
- Pre heat oven to 375°F
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix bananas until smooth.
- Blend in the peanut butter.
- Stir in oatmeal, do not over mix. (Add-ins-like dried fruits, chocolate chip, nuts could be added in at this point, or placed on top of cookies when placed on baking sheet or both.
- Using a medium scoop, you can scoop or form dough into 1½” balls and place on baking sheet. Gently pat them down cookies with finger-tips or back of spoon or leave as is. They bake the shape they are formed. Add more add-ins like raw sugar, dried fruits, chocolate chip, nuts if you want.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until set. Cookies will have a toasty, texture on the outside and be moist on the inside. So yummy!
Peanut Butter Banana Cookies Shopping List
- Peanut Butter (Huge Bulk Tub!)
- Raw Sugar
- Dried Cranberries
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mats
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.