As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These decadent Ultimate Fudge Frosted Brownies are made from scratch and they absolutely melt in your mouth! That creamy, tempting chocolate frosting could be eaten by the spoonfuls happily, but when ultra moist brownies are in the picture, why not get your double dose of chocolate heaven?
And since Valentine’s Day is practically around the corner, chocolate is #1 for this special occasion and anytime you get a chocolate hankering. Which in most cases, who doesn’t love brownies for those exact reasons?
Brownies are very popular any ole’ time and these definitely won’t disappoint!
Oh, and did we mention, these cuties are vegan? We’re all about vegan here! Made with vegan butter, no eggs and practically made like any other homemade brownies with frosting. Just a few minor change-ups and for the egg replacement, we used flax eggs.
Flax eggs are like magic! Have you tried them?
- 1 egg = 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken and add to your recipe and voila! “Magic” like we said! Super easy and works like a charm.
Pin these Ultimate Fudge Frosted Brownies for later, but totally necessary right this moment if you’re craving chocolate! Don’t fight the sprinkles (but make sure they’re Vegan)!
Ultimate Fudge Frosted Brownies
Vegan Chocolate Fudge Buttercream Frosting
- Make the flax eggs by stirring the ground flax and water in a small bowl. Set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Place in the oven and bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until the brownies are set and a cake tester inserted into the center has moist crumbs attached. Do not overcook. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely in the pan before frosting of cutting or before cutting into squares.
Chocolate Fudge Buttercream Frosting
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse to incorporate, then process until the frosting is smooth or you can use a mixer and mix until creamy consistency is desired. Add more milk if necessary or more confectioner's sugar as needed. Spread frosting on top of brownies, add sprinkles if desired.
- Cover and store leftover brownies at room temperature for up to 5 days or place in fridge for up to a week.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.