As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ever have one of those days, when you’re absolutely craving freshly baked cinnamon rolls, but dislike the notion of waiting for hours for your dough to proof and then bake? Hellooooo, of course we have those days!
We seem to do everything on a whim, so these are the perfect solution to our quick cinnamon roll prayers. These are quick and easy, soft and fluffy, Ultimate Vegan Cinnamon Rolls with no yeast, no dairy and no eggs!
Amazingly, there is no yeast, no eggs, and they taste out of this world yummy! We used almond milk and vegan butter to make them vegan all the way.
Since we are vegan, non-dairy items are essential to make them plant-based friendly. Substitutions can be made for the milk and butter, if you don’t have those items on hand though.
The ‘waiting game’ of proofing, Ugh…
Proofing is a step in the preparation of yeast breads and rolls, where the dough has to rest and rise a final time before baking. It requires a good portion of your day with lots of interruptions.
Here we’ve solved that problem by doing everything in a consistent order, without the long wait time.
You need to make these soft and fluffy pull-apart cinnamon rolls, so you can have these in your sweet little paws in an hour or so right? That’s the goal!
The whole house will smell delicious! And just wait until you taste these buttery, heavenly, iced cinnamon rolls!
Leftovers can be left at room temperature or refrigerate up to 3 days. You can place them in the freezer with their icing, in an air-tight container. They will thaw nicely at room temperature.
Easter is this weekend and these would be the perfect addition to your morning breakfast or brunch. Who are we kidding, they’re perfect for EVERY weekend!
Save this recipe for all the holidays and weekends, because we simply cannot do without these Ultimate Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (Quick, No Yeast) from this point on!
Ultimate Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (Quick, No Yeast)
Melted Butter Layer
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter melted
Cinnamon Sugar FIlling
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Knead the dough together incorporating any leftover dry ingredients until it all comes together into a nice ball. Let the dough rest in the bowl for 10 - 15 minutes before proceeding. This allows for the best dough texture, as it will become more stretchy.
- Once the dough has rested, lightly flour a clean work surface and roll the dough with a rolling pin until you get a rectangle about 1/3 to 1/2 of an inch for roll thickness. If you want more cinnamon layers, roll thinner, for thicker cinnamon layers, roll thicker.
Melted Butter Layer
- Pour the melted vegan butter over the rolled out dough and spread evenly over the dough with pastry brush or back of spoon.
Cinnamon Sugar Filling
Make the Rolls!
- Starting from a longer side of the dough rectangle, use your hands to gently roll the dough up. Once rolled, use a sharp knife to cut cinnamon rolls by gently sawing with the knife. Start in the middle first and work your way cutting your rolls to get 8 - 10 rolls.
- Place the cinnamon buns in the baking dish, making sure they expand into each other to get soft, fluffy rolls. Keep in mind if they are too far apart, they could get crispy, just a little room between each roll is good for nice pull-apart cinnamon rolls! Bake for 30-35 minutes until puffed up and very lightly golden.
Recipe from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken We doubled the icing with a few other modifications.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.