As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These cookies have chocolate chips, peanut butter, and banana… so let’s just call them our Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies. Bet you can’t say that 10 times fast!
These babies are good. They are fluffy, sweet, moist, and just really delicious.
They’re super easy to make, with ingredients that many of us keep on hand. They just require: flour, baking soda, salt, bananas, peanut butter, brown sugar, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and Vegan chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life).
Our Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies are Healthier Than Most Other Cookies
These cookies are healthier than many other cookie recipes. We used whole wheat flour (King Arthur), but you could use all-purpose flour, or probably many other kinds too. There’s no extra oil added, because we get all the oil we need from the peanut butter. By the way, we highly recommend to use a natural peanut butter that doesn’t contain palm oil and other ingredients that don’t belong in peanut butter. This is a good one for the price: Teddy All Natural Peanut Butter.
Besides, these we’ve got quite a few more amazing cookie recipes to check out too!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gradually add the wet mix into the dry mix, stirring with a wooden spoon, until it's incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium scoop (1.5 tablespoons) scoop out cookie dough mounds onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or greased) and place the mounds of dough about 2 1/2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool on the sheet for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack. Don't worry if the cookies seem too soft, they should firm up quickly.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.