These cookies have chocolate chips, peanut butter, and banana… so let’s just call them our Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies. Bet you can’t say that 10 times fast!
These babies are good. They are fluffy, sweet, moist, and just really delicious.
They’re super easy to make, with ingredients that many of us keep on hand. They just require: flour, baking soda, salt, bananas, peanut butter, brown sugar, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and Vegan chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life).
Our Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies are Healthier Than Most Other Cookies
These cookies are healthier than many other cookie recipes. We used whole wheat flour (King Arthur), but you could use all-purpose flour, or probably many other kinds too. There’s no extra oil added, because we get all the oil we need from the peanut butter. By the way, we highly recommend to use a natural peanut butter that doesn’t contain palm oil and other ingredients that don’t belong in peanut butter. This is a good one for the price: Teddy All Natural Peanut Butter.
I’m required to tell you that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It helps keep our blog going!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- 1 cup flour (we used whole wheat!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (natural is best!)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (use organic if you can!)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (we used unsweetened soy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Vegan chocolate chips (you can use more if you like!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk 1 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a separate medium-large bowl mash the bananas with a fork. Then add the peanut butter and brown sugar. Use a hand mixer to mix until creamy.
- Add 1/4 cup non-dairy milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract to the wet mixture. Use a hand mixer to mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mix into the dry mix, stirring with a wooden spoon, until it's incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium scoop (1.5 tablespoons) scoop out cookie dough mounds onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or greased) and place the mounds of dough about 2 1/2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool on the sheet for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack. Don't worry if the cookies seem too soft, they should firm up quickly.
We’ve got quite a few more amazing cookie recipes to check out too!