As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a silky Vegan chocolate peanut butter pie. It’s so incredibly simple to make. This pie filling requires just 3 main ingredients: peanut butter, chocolate, and silken tofu. We blend it up and it creates this beautiful, delicious, light and silky pie.
After the filling is poured into the pie crust, we just have to put it in the refrigerator so that it will set.
We brought this pie to Thanksgiving and it was a big hit. Our non-Vegan family was pretty surprised they were eating tofu in this rich and delicious pie!
You might love this Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie too!
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 ready pie crust
- 12 oz extra firm silken tofu must be silken!
- 2/3 cup non-dairy chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Add 1/2 cup peanut butter to the tofu, and process or blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling mixture into the ready pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that the pie sets. If you leave it overnight it's even better. You can top the pie with fresh berries, chocolate chips, or vegan whipped cream.
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Amazon Shopping list
- Pie Crust
- Silken Tofu
- Vegan Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Super High-Quality Food Processor
- Super High-Quality High-Speed Blender
We’ve got plenty more delicious Vegan dessert recipes here!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.