As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vegan Apple Fritter Muffins are Simply Irresistible! These delicious homemade fluffy, buttery, white cake muffins are loaded with chunks of apples and layers of brown sugar and cinnamon swirled inside and on top with a generous drizzle of vanilla glaze.
If you love apples and cinnamon, these muffins will be calling your name for sure. You won’t believe how moist and tender these muffins are! Seriously, drooling…
They will be sooo delicious and they are fairly easy to prepare the layers for your assembly of muffin batter, apple chunks. streusel and lastly the vanilla glaze. It’s such a basic recipe, it’s hard to believe that it doesn’t require more ingredients and more work, as good as they taste! Yay!
The apple fritter bread from Kim @ The Baking ChocolaTess’s recipe has been pinned over 1 million times over social media with rave reviews and was also featured on the Food Network, ‘The Kitchen’ Show as the Most Popular Apple Recipe on Pinterest on Food Network and on Pinterest. They are every bit show-taste-worthy, as advertised. 🙂
Bake some of these up for breakfast or a dessert snack anytime of the day! We like to keep them in the fridge in a ziplock back, so when we get the urge, we can just pop them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds so they taste like they just came out of the oven.
You won’t believe how lush and delectable these Vegan Apple Fritter Muffins are! It’s like you have your own personal apple cinnamon coffee cake in muffin form that is so heavenly, you’ll definitely be swooning for more! And so will the family!! Soon to be your favorite muffins!
Vegan Apple Fritter Muffins
Chopped Apple Mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a 12 serving muffin tin and line with cupcake liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Can also use silicone or any muffin tin, just spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Apples like Granny Smith or any tart/crisp apple. Peel if prefer and chop small, but not fine and not large, because the apples will not cook through all the way. Measure out 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and add to toss with apples just before adding it to the muffin batter. Set all aside.
Make Brown Sugar/Cinnamon Streusel
Make Muffin Batter:
- Add the flour mixture into creamed butter mixture and mix until blended.
- Mix 1/2 cup milk into batter and continue mixing until smooth.
- Repeat all the layers again. Can swirl the mixture with a knife if you wish for swirl effect if you wish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, approximately 20-25 minutes.
Vanilla Creme Glaze
- Let muffins cool for about 15 minutes before drizzling with glaze.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.