Pumpkin butter is a tasty treat that we’ve only just recently learned about. It’s so amazing, and versatile. We use it on all sorts of things! It’s great on toast, pumpkin-butter & jelly sandwiches, crackers, cakes, and more.
It’s so easy to make. If you’ve had apple butter before, it’s similar to that, but it’s got that unique pumpkin pie flavor to it.
Vegan Pumpkin Butter
- 1.75 cups pumpkin
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with paper towel loosely and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave carefully, stir and then microwave for 4 more minutes.
- Enjoy on toast, crackers, and more! Pumpkin Butter and Jelly sandwich anyone? 🙂