As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Vegan pumpkin chocolate donuts turned out delicious! It’s October, so of course pumpkin is in our pantry. What better way to get your pumpkin fix than having it in donuts? These turned out perfect, not too heavy and not too sweet. I had to force myself to stop eating them.
Dipping these pumpkin donuts into the chocolate just takes them to the highest level. The chocolate is super simple to make. We only need to mix melted vegan chocolate and vegan butter.
Vegan Sweet Pumpkin Donuts
- Donut Pan
For Donut Batter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup agave (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (we used almond)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter melted for batter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg replacer For 2 eggs, we used "egg replacer". Alternatively you can use flax eggs or applesauce.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips non-dairy!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your donut pan, and use a piping bag or a spoon to evenly distribute the batter onto the donut pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the pan and let them cool for another 5 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooling, combine 1/3 cup chocolate chips and 1 tbsp vegan butter in a bowl. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Dip the donuts into the chocolate icing. Wait a couple of minutes (if you can!), then enjoy!
Similar Recipes to Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Donuts
We have another tasty Vegan donut recipe for you to try! Vegan Cinnamon Donuts.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.