As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We’ve been on a bit of a pancake binge lately, and we’ve got another awesome pancake recipe to add to our repertoire. Drum roll please… Vegan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes, ta-da!
These pancakes are really good. Their flavor is just like pumpkin pie, but with that pancake texture. Our kids loved them (even our daughter who swore she doesn’t like pumpkin pie), and so did the adults. We got about 1 dozen medium-sized pancakes from this recipe. I have a healthy appetite and could handle about 4 of them. I’d say they have a medium density, not too dense, and not too airy/fluffy.
This recipe is so easy that anybody can make it. We simply make flax eggs, combine the ingredients to form a batter, and drop 1/4 cups of batter onto our griddle. We didn’t even need to grease the griddle for these, maybe because the pumpkin puree is oily. Cook the cakes for about 2-3 minutes per side and voila, it’s time to eat!
Once we got our electric griddle we started making pancakes way more often. It’s so convenient. It heats up really quickly, and cleans up so easily. This one is similar to the one we have: Electric Griddle.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- 2 tbsp flax ground, plus 5 tbsp water to make flax eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 & 1/2 cups non-dairy milk preferably unsweetened
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar or 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice *if you can't find it, see recipe notes
- Make your flax eggs by combining 2 tbsp ground flax with 5 tbsp water in a small bowl. Stir it together and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Pictures!
Check out our amazing banana pancakes too!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.