As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re bringing the fun with these super yummy, festive Sugar Cookie Party Bars! They’re soft, tender and chewy sugar cookie bars frosted with a delicious creamy vanilla frosting and a hefty dose of sprinkles, just the way you would imagine them to be! Let’s get this party started already!
You won’t believe how simple to make and tasty these cookie bars are once you’ve made them and indulged!
Crazy enough, you don’t need eggs or butter either, which is exactly what we were going for since we love vegan. Our favorite part is, there’s no rolling out the cookie dough and all that extra work, especially if you want something quick, which we always do!
Mix this cookie dough up and then you just press the dough into a baking pan and bake. Once the cookie bars are baked and cooled, add your favorite frosting and sprinkles.
Simple Mills frosting is the best and I know for sure you can get it on Amazon, but we ordered it through Target. It’s a frosting that even a clean-food fanatic can love. This organic vanilla frosting get its authentic flavor from real, high-quality vanilla and contains just eight whole-food ingredients that have been meticulously selected and sourced, like organic palm shortening, organic coconut oil, and monk fruit extract. Give it a try, you’ll see how good it is!
Of course, you might love cream cheese frosting or chocolate frosting, depending on your mood or event! But whatever you do, make these ASAP! Let the kids add the sprinkles! As our 4 year old Gracie says, “The more sprinkles the better!” She’s a professional, she knows! 🙂
VEGAN SUGAR COOKIE PARTY BARS
Vegan Sugar Cookie Party Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour spelt white or oat flour can be used as well
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp oil or melted vegan butter make sure coconut oil or butter is cooled to room temperature if using.
- 3 tbsp milk of choice used unsweetened almond milk, room temp (microwave 5 -10 seconds)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Vegan Sugar Cookie Party Bars
- Pour dry into wet and mix again.
- Transfer to the prepared pan, and smooth out.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until starting to brown but still look underdone when you take them out. Let them cool completely before frosting.
Vanilla Frosting or use 1 10-oz tub of your favorite frosting, we used Simple Mills
- Add all the ingredients together, Using your electric mixer, start at low speed, gradually increasing speed.
- It should be very thick, but still easily spreadable. Add more milk or powdered sugar depending on consistency you would like frosting to be. Frost cookies and add sprinkles or decorate as desired.
- Cut into bars and serve. Store at room temperature or in fridge in seal tight container. Really good right out of the fridge and last longer. Can freeze as well up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Recipe slightly modified from Chocolate Covered Katie
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.