As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You’re going to go bonkers over this Veggie Loaded Pasta Salad! Creamy, mayo based pasta salad packed with crunchy vegetables like broccoli, red onion, celery and carrots, pickles and cherry tomatoes. It’s always an amazing side dish for any occasion and everyone always wants seconds! (or thirds!)
Dive in and enjoy a bowlful of some fresh and light pasta salad! It’s super easy to make. That’s the best part, except for the diving in part. ha!
In fact, a lot of times when I make pasta dishes, I cook the pasta ahead a day or 2 prior until I’m ready to make my dish I’m using it for. Just cook the pasta as directed on the package directions, cool and drain it well and place it in a very sealed container until ready to use.
Enjoy serving this classic Veggie Loaded Pasta Salad to your crew!
Veggie Loaded Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta of choice cooked, drained well and cooled
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup broccoli chopped small
- 1/3 cup dill or sweet pickles chopped small (or dill or sweet relish can be used)
- optional: 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped, 1/2 cup sliced olives, black or green
- Add the dressing to the pasta mixture and stir until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.