Easy Vegan Cake Mix Cookies
You can make fun cake mix cookies vegan by using any of the Duncan Hines Cake Mixes. Use Egg Replacer to replace the eggs. It works well in these cookies and it’s highly recommended for these Easy Vegan Cake Mix Cookies!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Servings: 25 Cookies
- 1 box 18.25 oz any flavor cake of Duncan Hines Cake Mix it's vegan
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg replacer eggs (2 tablespoons egg replacer & 4 tablespoons water mix together and let it thicken for a minute
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons non-dairy milk
- 1 and 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips of choice
- see other add-in ideas in article post for other ideas and information
Preheat oven to 350.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to keep cookies from spreading
In a small bowl whisk thickened egg replacer, oil and non-dairy milk together. Set aside.
In a medium bowl mix together cake mix and baking powder.
Add egg mixture to cake mixture and mix together using mixer until all the dry cake mix lumps disappear.
Fold in chocolate chips or any other add-ins you wish to upgrade your cookies.
Drop by round tablespoon balls or use a small cookie scoop onto baking sheet and do not flatten.
Bake for 10 minutes. Be careful to not allow for browning.
Allow to cool and then transfer to wire rack.