As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are totally addicted to these Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars! All it takes are 5 ingredients and the stars of the show are the delicious combination of crispy cereal, chocolate and peanut butter!
Seriously, this candy can be made with minimal effort and it’s no-bake! These thick and luscious, rich chocolate dessert bars have a crispy, crunchy bite and they are amazing.
These are the perfect snack or treat you keep in the fridge. Grab a bar or two whenever you want a sweet tooth fix.
You won’t believe how good they taste and it will soon be a family favorite you’ll make over and over and over, because everyone will be requesting them!
Are you on board? If so, you’ll love these
Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
Edible Cookie Dough
Healthy Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips non-dairy
- 1 cup peanut butter or nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine all your other ingredients and place in a microwavable bowl and heat until melted, from 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and whisk together to combine well.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined.
- Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour).
- Remove and cut into bars.
The recipe is from Big Man’s World! So awesome, we had to share!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
[…] Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars […]