As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These no-bake, chewy 5 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars are so yummy and addictively scrumptious! Made with peanut butter, cereal, chocolate, salted roasted peanuts and maple syrup, it’s no wonder we can’t stop eating them, right?
It takes less than 10 minutes to make too! Did we reel you in?
These home-made cereal bars are way better than any store-bought cheerio bars or granola bars out there and so simple to make. Speed up the setting up process by sticking these bars in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes after pressing them into the pan for quicker results.
You can use any cereal that is vegan btw, so make sure you check the ingredient label, otherwise, you can make these with Cheerios, which are not vegan, but still want to make these bars. We like cereals like Nature’s PathorCascadian O’s, but there are lots of them out there, if you google “vegan cheerios”. 🙂
You’ll want to make these all the time for the family for all types of occasions, whether you are traveling, snacking, a quick breakfast on the go, mid-night munching and even a healthy indulgent dessert! Lunchbox & picnic approved as well!
Cut into bars or bite size snacks to your preference! We made these in a 9×5 loaf pan, which we love! Adjust the servings in the recipe if you want to make more and adjust pan size. You could easily add in another cup of O’s for an 8×8 or 9×9 pan, add a little more peanut butter and agave/maple syrup and you’re good to go.
You’re just a few simple steps away from Peanut Butter Cereal Bar Heaven you know! Let’s get to it!
More No Bake Recipes WE think you’ll love!
5 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NUTTY CEREAL BARS
- 1/3 to ½ cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate melted with 1-2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 cups Cereal O’s
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts chopped coarsely if desired
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- Measure cereal and peanuts out and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt ⅓ to 1/2 cup chocolate and 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter in microwavable bowl and set aside for the chocolate drizzles.
- Melt peanut butter and maple syrup or agave together over low heat, stirring constantly until well mixed together.This only takes a minute or two once the pan is warm. Can also use microwave for melting for 20-30 seconds.
- Drizzle 2/3rds of the chocolate on top of the cereal.
- Follow up by adding the rest of the cereal/peanut butter mixture on top and press down.
- Drizzle remainder of chocolate on top of cereal.
- Put them in the refrigerator until firm. Cut into bars once firm.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.