It was the final night of vacation. We rounded up everything left in our cabin kitchen to come up with this concoction we call the easy Vegan casserole. It turned out really good! You can definitely get creative with it and substitute ingredients where you see fit, to give it your own personal touch if you like.
This should take between 45-60 minutes to make from start to finish. We hope you enjoy it!
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped
- 2 stalks Celery chopped
- 2 large Carrots chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pkg Vegan Beef Crumbles
- 1 pkg Vegan Pepperoni
- 1 cup Shredded Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz Mushrooms
- 15 oz Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbs Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Onion Powder
- Wash sweet potatoes and pierce with fork 6-7 times. Heat in microwave on full power for 9 minutes.
- In a large pan add olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- Add celery, carrots, jalapeno, and mushrooms. Saute for about 7 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, stir together sautéed vegetables, 2 tbsp paprika, 2 tbsp onion powder, 2 tbsp basil, 2 tsp sea salt, and 2 tsp pepper.
- Stir in the uncooked vegan beef crumbles, broccoli, and kidney beans.
- Pour into a baking pan and lay the vegan pepperoni on top.
- Slice the microwaved sweet potatoes open and spoon onto the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the vegan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
We have other dinner recipes for you right here.
Easy Vegan Casserole Shopping List
- Casserole Dish
- Plant-Meat Crumbles
- Kidney Beans
- Dried Basil
- Olive Oil / Grapeseed Oil / Avocado Oil
- Onion Powder
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.