As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Vegan chili pasta is topped off with vegan shredded cheese and then baked to perfection. With cozy spices like garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, oregano and basil with the diced tomatoes with chiles, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans and pasta and melted cheese, oh my!!
The chili smell is intoxicating and it’s so delicious and comforting on a cold day. Such a wonderful way have warm those bones up. YUM! We hope you love it too!
Vegan Chili Pasta Bake
- Cook Pasta – We recommend to under-cook it slightly (by ~2 minutes), because it will cook more in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a very large baking dish, mix pasta with chili. Add cheese shreds on top. Cook uncovered in the oven for 25 minutes.
Vegan Chili Pasta Bake Shopping List
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you.
- Large Baking Dish
- Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Kidney Beans
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Sea Salt
- Shredded Vegan Cheese – (Bulk) We’ve yet to try this brand, but we’ve heard it’s the bomb!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.