As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our Vegan one pot pasta is a perfect meal to make when we are pressed for time, or just not feeling like spending too much energy in the kitchen. It’s so easy to make, and is ready in a mere 20 minutes. And maybe best of all is that there’s hardly any cleanup to do after this meal, because we only use one pot. We don’t even need a colander to strain the pasta!
This pasta is really good. It’s just simple, straightforward ingredients, and it doesn’t need anything extra. It requires just 8 ingredients:
- Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Bell Pepper
- Fresh Spinach
- Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Broth
To make it we simply heat up the oil, garlic, and bell pepper in a pot. Then we add the spinach, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, broth, and pasta. Cover and cook until pasta is done, and voila! We chose to put Vegan parmesan on top as well. It was so good.
Vegan One Pot Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic ~6 cloves
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 handful fresh spinach ~1.5 to 2 cups worth
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 oz pasta we chose linguine, but you can use others
- In a wide pot or tall skillet heat 2 tbsp oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic and green pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until garlic just begins to brown.
- Add fresh diced tomatoes, fresh spinach, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, and 2 cups vegetable broth to pot with garlic and bell peppers. Stir well, then add the pasta, and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and cover. Cook for 8-10 minutes until pasta is tender. Add sea salt to taste, and serve.
- If you like, you can top pasta with Vegan parmesan, fresh parsley, and/or fresh basil.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.