As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a very easy and tasty Vegan pasta primavera recipe. Hard to go wrong with this one!
Simply cook your pasta according to its directions. In another pot add vegetable broth, and cook the veggies of your choice in it. Then we add some more vegetable broth and cornstarch to thicken it up a bit. Mix it all together and you’ve got a delicious, simple, nutritious meal. Enjoy!
Pasta Primavera Vegan
Optional additions (cooked)
- 1 large stalk fresh broccoli chopped
- 2 carrots optional, you can use shredded or chopped
- 1 bell pepper any color, chopped
Optional additions (added at end – not cooked)
- 1-2 tomato optional, I used 2 medium size
- 1/2 lemon optional, juice from squeezing
- 5-7 basil leaves optional, chopped roughly
- 1 green onion sliced small
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan
Vegan Pasta Primavera Shopping List
- Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Vegetable Broth
- Minced Garlic
- Corn Starch
- Dried Oregano
- Non-Dairy Parmesan
Check out our other pasta recipes here!
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases (at no extra cost to you).
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.