This is a very easy and tasty Vegan pasta primavera recipe. Hard to go wrong with this one!
Simply cook your pasta according to its directions. In another pot add vegetable broth, and cook the veggies of your choice in it. Then we add some more vegetable broth and cornstarch to thicken it up a bit. Mix it all together and you’ve got a delicious, simple, nutritious meal. Enjoy!
Pasta Primavera Vegan
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 package pasta we used Ronzoni SuperGreens thin spaghetti
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Optional additions (cooked)
- 1 large stalk fresh broccoli chopped
- 2 carrots optional, you can use shredded or chopped
- 1 bell pepper any color, chopped
Optional additions (added at end – not cooked)
- 1-2 tomato optional, I used 2 medium size
- 1/2 lemon optional, juice from squeezing
- 5-7 basil leaves optional, chopped roughly
- 1 green onion sliced small
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan
- Cook pasta in salted water.
- While pasta cooks add olive oil to large pan, and set to medium-low heat.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable broth to pan (make sure pan is not too hot or it can splatter!). Then add garlic, and these optional vegetables: broccoli, carrots, peppers. Cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Mix remaining 3/4 cup of vegetable broth with 2 tbsp corn starch, then add it into the pan with your vegetables. Stir it up.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and turn off heat. Add your fresh optional items, and stir it up again. Then serve!
Vegan Pasta Primavera Shopping List
- Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Vegetable Broth
- Minced Garlic
- Corn Starch
- Dried Oregano
- Non-Dairy Parmesan
Check out our other pasta recipes here!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. These links help us out by giving us a small cut of each sale generated through them. They cost you absolutely nothing extra. We thank you so much if you order through our links! 🙂