As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need some comfort food? We have you covered. This version of Vegan cheesy pasta is simple to make, and better than more complex versions we’ve tried. We must give a special thanks to DuckSoupKitchen for this recipe, thank you!
To make it a complete meal and add extra flavor, we added a sauteed veggie mixture to it.
Vegan Cheesy Pasta
Vegan Mac & Cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 small bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 package mushrooms sliced in half
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup corn (we used frozen)
- Tomato Diced
- Boil a pot of salted water for your pasta. Cook pasta according to package. Then drain and set aside.
- While the sauce is cooking, in a separate small pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Saute jalapeno, bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic powder, basil, and corn on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Combine pasta with the cheesy sauce and stir it up. Then stir in the sauted veggies and add the diced tomato.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.