As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This ‘So Easy’ Roasted Zucchini is so simple to make and it tastes amazingly, delicious as a side dish for all of your summer and fall dinners and it’s a great way to add more plants to your diet! Yummers!
Not only is zucchini simple to use, but it’s also extremely beneficial to your health. It’s non-starchy, low in calories, has no fat and it’s high in fiber. Vitamins A and C, which are found in zucchini, can also boost your immune system and help with vision. You shouldn’t peel the dark green skin because that is what has the most vitamins!
All you do is slice the zucchini into rounds, and cut rounds in half, if you’re using a large zucchini, like pictured above.
In a large bowl or ziploc bag, toss the zucchini with some olive oil and season it with salt and pepper. You can also add some garlic powder, cumin powder, paprika, any italian spices, cayenne pepper or a combo of your favorite blend to the oil mixture for spicing it up.
That’s all, except for the roasting part.
Roast for 10-15 minutes on a baking sheet with zucchini pieces not touching each other so they can roast properly. Could squeeze some lemon juice when serving, on the side. Can also roast some onion or cherry tomatoes with it for some variety from time to time. Enjoy!
Check out more side dishes here!
'So Easy' Roasted Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place cut zucchini in large bowl or large ziploc bag.
- Add oil, salt & pepper and toss together until combined.
- Spread the zucchini in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast until the zucchini is tender and browning around the edges, approximately 10 to 15 minutes on center rack.
- Add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve right away or at room temperature.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.