Vegans and non vegans love potatoes right? These roasted red potatoes are made without butter, but still have the same great taste. I especially love the cayenne in this recipe for an added kick!
I never really knew how nutritious potatoes were but as a vegan you are constantly questioned whether you are getting the right proteins and vitamins. I understand more about the foods I put in my body more than ever before (and still have a lot to learn). This root vegetable is a super food, it is high in antioxidants and helps maintain your body’s blood sugar levels. Check out potatogoodness.com for some additional health benefits.
Roasted Red Potatoes
- 8 Petite red potatoes Diced
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Dried basil
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Dash of cayenne
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper
- preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl, whisk garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, olive oil, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- In a glass baking dish lay out the diced potatoes.
- Drizzle the oil and spice mixture over the potatoes and stir in evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 min until potatoes are golden brown.
This Recipe Pairs Well With:
Roasted Red Potatoes Shopping List
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through an affiliate link, we get a small percentage of the sale. It costs you nothing extra, but helps us out. We greatly appreciate if you order through our links! Thank you!