Crispy tofu salad with a fruity strawberry vinaigrette makes for a light, but delicious meal on its own. It can also be an excellent side dish to compliment any meal.
We simply added tomatoes to ours, and that was enough. However feel free to add any other fresh vegetables, fruits, or nuts to the salad. It will be amazing however you decide to build it!
Crispy Tofu Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- food processor
- 8 oz. extra firm tofu cubed
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 strawberries
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Boil enough water to cover tofu.
- Drain cubed tofu, and place it in boiling water. After water returns to a boil, let it cook for 30 seconds, then drain tofu and place it into a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp corn starch to the bowl and toss to coat tofu.
- In a large pan add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and heat on medium-low heat.
- Once oil is hot, add tofu and cook until you get all sides light golden-brown. Stir every minute or so. Once tofu is done remove it from heat and set aside.
Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- In a food processor combine 10 strawberries, 1.5 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp agave syrup, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, and dashes of sea salt & pepper. Process until smooth.
Making the Salad
- Add salad / spinach / cabbage slaw into a large bowl. Top with crispy tofu, and strawberry vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. These links help us out by giving us a small cut of each sale generated through them. They cost you absolutely nothing extra. We thank you so much if you order through our links! 🙂