I loved pumpkin seeds growing up and wanted my own kids to have that same experience. I didn’t realize what a good source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants they are.
These are easy to make, just clean them up, dry them off, and bake them at 275 for about 30min.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- Clean the pumpkin seeds. Place in a bowl filled with water and let sit for 10 min till the pumpkin separates from the seeds. The seeds will float to the top and the pumpkin will sink to the bottom.
- Pat the cleaned seeds dry with a towel.
- Lay the seeds out over parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle sea salt over the seeds till evenly covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.