As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This vegan cinnamon bar recipe is so easy, and produces an excellent breakfast, snack, or dessert. They’re fairly nutritious too, loaded with flaxseed and whole wheat flour. These bars are dense and hold together very well. They’re sweet, but not too sweet, and they’re packed with cinnamon.
Our daughters have been obsessed with Larabar Cinnamon Swirl Kid Bars lately. They’re good, but they can be costly. They’re pretty small, and a box of them doesn’t last more than a couple days in our house. We decided to see if we could make something similar. Our first attempt was a success! They’re not exactly like the Larabars, but they are really good, and our girls love them.
Making these delicious cinnamon bars is not complicated at all. It’s so easy. Simply make flax eggs, combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl, top with cinnamon sugar and bake for 30 minutes. That’s all there is to it!
Do you like bars? Check these out!
- Best Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bars
- Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Sweet & Healthy Oatmeal Banana Date Bars
Vegan Cinnamon Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 x 11 baking dish.
- Combine 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed with ½ cup of water in a small bowl. Stir and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and smooth it evenly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool a bit before cutting into squares.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.