Start your day off right and fill your belly up with these tasty Vegan breakfast tacos! They’re really easy to make, and very versatile. Feel free to add/remove ingredients, it’s hard to mess it up!
Tofu is such a great food. It’s so healthy, and can be super delicious when prepared well. If you’d like to see the health benefits of tofu, here’s a helpful link: https://www.organicfacts.net/tofu.html.
Vegan Breakfast Tacos
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 small/medium potatoes diced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach (or 1 big handful)
- 8 oz firm tofu drained, diced, and patted dry with paper towel
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp water
- tortillas if making tacos/burritos
- tomato fresh, diced
- avocado sliced
- On medium heat add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large pan. Add potatoes and 1/2 tsp dried rosemary. Cook for 10 minutes stirring often.
- Add diced bell pepper and spinach, and cook for another 5 minutes. Also add salt & pepper to taste.
- While potatoes and pepper cooks, in a small bowl mix together 1 tsp nutritional yeast, 1/4 tsp curry powder, 1/4 tsp paprika, dashes of salt & pepper, and 1 tbsp water.
- In another pan add 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cook on low-medium heat. Add tofu and spice mixture from bowl. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove both pans from heat, and build your tacos / burritos.
Vegan Breakfast Tacos Shopping List
- Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil or Avocado Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast
- Curry Powder
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links gives us a small cut from a sale while costing you nothing extra.