As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Start your day off right and fill your belly up with these tasty Vegan breakfast tacos! They’re really easy to make, and very versatile. Feel free to add/remove ingredients, it’s hard to mess it up!
Tofu is such a great food. It’s so healthy, and can be super delicious when prepared well. If you’d like to see the health benefits of tofu, here’s a helpful link: https://www.organicfacts.net/tofu.html.
Vegan Breakfast Tacos
- tortillas if making tacos/burritos
- tomato fresh, diced
- avocado sliced
- On medium heat add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large pan. Add potatoes and 1/2 tsp dried rosemary. Cook for 10 minutes stirring often.
- Add diced bell pepper and spinach, and cook for another 5 minutes. Also add salt & pepper to taste.
- While potatoes and pepper cooks, in a small bowl mix together 1 tsp nutritional yeast, 1/4 tsp curry powder, 1/4 tsp paprika, dashes of salt & pepper, and 1 tbsp water.
- In another pan add 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cook on low-medium heat. Add tofu and spice mixture from bowl. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove both pans from heat, and build your tacos / burritos.
Vegan Breakfast Tacos Shopping List
- Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil or Avocado Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast
- Curry Powder
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.