As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vegan rhubarb cookies are not that common, but they should be! One of my favorite foods of all time is rhubarb. It’s so unique and delicious. It’s tart by itself, but when rhubarb’s mixed with sugar it’s such a wonderful combination.
These vegan rhubarb cookies are sensational! They’re delicious, soft, and light. The light blast of lemon really goes well with the overall flavor of them too.
Rhubarb is a very nutritious food. It’s high in fiber, protein, vitamin C, vitamin K, B complex vitamins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, beta-carotene, antioxidants, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
We found this recipe at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks and converted it to a vegan recipe. They’re so simple to make. Thank you for the delicious recipe, Hezzi-D!
Vegan Rhubarb Lemon Cookies
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1 egg replacement (we like "egg replacer"), and stir well.
- Stir in lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and chopped rhubarb.
- Drop clumps of dough onto baking pan with a spoon, and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes (until they just start to turn light brown).
Vegan Rhubarb Cookies Shopping List
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases (at no extra cost to you).
- Brown Sugar
- Vegan Butter (bulk)
- Egg Replacer (bulk)
- Baking Powder
- Grater for Lemon Zest
- Juice Squeezer
- Silicone Baking Mats
- Baking Sheets
We love cookies! Doesn’t everybody? View our other cookie recipes right here!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.