As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Vegan banana oatmeal cookies have a lot going for them. They’re loaded with bananas, oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, walnuts, and applesauce. The combination of everything comes together perfectly. They’re a light, soft cookie with a beautiful sweet taste.
This cookie batch is done in 30 minutes from start to finish. If you’re looking for something quick and tasty to make after dinner to satisfy your sweet tooth, you’ve found it.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Cookie Sheets
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 & 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add to food processor: 1/2 cup walnuts, 2 ripe bananas, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 cup Vegan butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla, and 1/4 cup applesauce. Process for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix together 1 cup oats, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/3 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and 1.25 cups flour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add contents of food processor to large bowl with dry ingredients. Mix well with a spatula, then fold in 1/2 cup of Vegan chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place cookies on parchment paper on baking sheets. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. They should still be a bit soft when they're taken out of the oven. Let them cool for 10 minutes, and then dive in!
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Cookies Shopping List
- Cooking Supplies
We’ve got more dessert recipes for you to try right here.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.