As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
There are so many reasons why spaghetti is on the menu in our house almost weekly. Vegan spaghetti and meat sauce is easy, cheap, kids love it, and it’s comforting.
We had been topping off our spaghetti with meatless meatballs, I think Gardein is the brand we find and use most often. Tonight we went with a ‘meat’ sauce. We tried Lightlife’s ground ‘beef’ and added a fresh sauteed onion and green pepper.
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 pkg Meatless Meat
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1 jar Marinara large jar
- 1 pkg spaghetti noodles
- Heat the olive oil.
- Saute onion and green pepper in the oil for a couple minutes, until soft.
- Over medium heat add stir in the ground ‘meat’ and garlic powder. Stir often for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinara, stir in well.
- Cover and cook for 5 – 7 minutes, stir occassionally.
- Pour over cooked spaghetti noodles.
Vegan Pasta Alternative Recipes
Vegan Spaghetti and Meat Sauce Shopping List
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.