As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This rockin’ Pad Thai tastes authentic, and is pretty easy to make. It makes plenty for 4 people. If you’re looking for a super flavorful Asian dish then look no further! This is exactly what you need!
Vegan Pad Thai
- 8 oz Rice Noodles
- 2 cups Chopped Broccoli
- 4 oz Sliced Mushrooms we prefer shiitake and/or oyster
- 3/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- Fresh Cilantro
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil or other oil works fine too
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- 1 Red Chile Pepper chopped small
- 2/3 cup Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce or similar Pad Thai Sauce (without fish sauce!)
- 1/3 cup Crush Peanuts we used raw unsalted – crush with a spoon in a ziploc bag
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Cook rice noodles according to package. We soaked ours in hot tap water for 25 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet add 1 tbsp sesame oil and turn heat to low-medium.
- Add garlic and red chile pepper, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and carrots, cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another minute.
- Add rice noodles, green onion, and bean sprouts with the vegetables.
- Turn heat to low and stir in Peanut Dipping Sauce (or similar pad thai sauce), 1 more tbsp sesame oil, and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes stirring often.
- Remove from heat..
- On plates top the pad thai with crushed peanuts, cilantro, and squeezed lime juice.
Vegan Pad Thai – Alternative Recipe
We saw another version of Vegan Pad Thai from Verna at TheCheekyChickpea, and it looks amazing! Check her site out for more amazing recipes too!
For more of our Vegan pasta recipes click this link.
Easy Vegan Pad Thai Shopping List
Bean Sprouts (bulk)
Bangkok Peanut Dipping Sauce (bulk – this stuff is the bomb!)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.