We’ve experimented many times to come up with the best Vegan banana pancakes! We believe that these pancakes are better than traditional versions that use eggs and dairy. These are the best pancakes we’ve ever had! They’re fluffy, filling, and absolutely heavenly. Kids and adults both love them!
Interesting fact: Archaeological evidence suggests that pancakes were probably the earliest and most widespread cereal food eaten in prehistoric societies. Source: Wikipedia
Vegan Banana Pancakes
- griddle or stovetop
- 1.25 cup Non Dairy Milk Your favorite non-dairy milk. We used Oat Milk. It can be sweetened or unsweetened.
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Banana
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Flour generous scoops for extra fluffiness
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon or try dark cocoa powder to make them chocolate!
- In a large bowl mash your banana (you can leave some chunks), then mix in milk and oil.
- In a separate medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon (or cocoa powder) until evenly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stir until incorporated.
- Heat your griddle to about 350° (or stovetop to medium heat).
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle or frying pan to make each pancake. Turn over once you start to see some bubbles, about 2-3 min each side. They may need to cook longer depending on how fluffy they come out.
- Add vegan butter, syrup, peanut butter, and/or any fruit you like (ie. sliced bananas, strawberries, and/or blueberries) to top them off and enjoy!
Want to see our other Vegan breakfast recipes? Here’s the link: https://dailyveganmeal.com/category/vegan-breakfast-recipes/
Best Vegan Banana Pancakes Shopping List for the Best Vegan Banana Pancakes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.