We got a Tofurkey Holiday Roast to test out our Vegan cranberry mango sauce with. Let’s just say we were really happy with how it all turned out! The sauce was sweet and tangy. We found ourselves eating spoonfuls of it by itself, lol! The Tofurkey Holiday Roast was pretty good too! We recommend to try one for yourself, if you’ve never had it.
This spin on the classic cranberry sauce is so simple to make. It’s made with just a few ingredients, and is done within 30 minutes.
Cranberry Mango Sauce
- 12 oz cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 mango diced
- 1 cup sugar
- In a pot bring 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Add cranberries and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add diced mango to cranberries and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer cranberry mango sauce into a dish with a cover. Cover and let it cool to room temperature. After it's cooled store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Other Holiday Sides to go with Cranberry Mango Sauce
- Vegan Extra Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Vegan Baked Mac & Cheese
- Vegan Crockpot Apples
- Roasted Red Potatoes
This post contains affiliate links. These links help us out by giving us a small cut of each sale generated through them. They cost you absolutely nothing extra. We thank you so much if you order through our links! 🙂